Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beach Bums

On our road trip to visit my sister, we had an opportunity to go to the beach.  Aside from vacation, we do not typically get to the beach very much.  We have beaches in our area, but not real nice ones.  I think the last beach the kiddos were on was in the Dominican Republic about a year ago.  That was a tough since little lady was not yet walking, we had two in diapers, and (in case you didn't know) vacation with a one year old and two year old is not a real vacation.


Mr. Man:  In love with all things sand, sun, and sea.
Little Lady: Loved touching the sand. Not a fan of sand touching her.

Contemplating vacation for next year I was envisioning a cruise.  The husband wanted a Caribbean all inclusive.  After the immense fun the little ones had during their brief visits to the beach, I think our family vacay next year will be spent plopped on a beach somewhere.  Any recommendations?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspired by Mama Kat's

Mama’s Losin’ It

3 comments:

  1. Aww it looks very pretty there! -From Mama Kat's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love beach photos--so pretty! I think all-inclusive would be the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We live in Charleston, SC and it's a great place for family vacations. We got to Isle of Palms or Sullivan's Island all the time. I recommend it - Google it! Now a follower of your blog - please follow back at momma-licious.blogspot.com! (You can see my beach post to see what IOP beach looks like!)

    ReplyDelete